Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Who's got a boat???

Wish I had one to help you out with - sounds like an excellent bit of research and a really good site to hunt!! I've been thinking of getting a small kayak for just those purposes.

I'm up in NH - if you can't find anyone with a boat to help, I'd be up for renting a canoe and paddling our way out there if you want some company :)

Thor!

Aug 30, 2005
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
1280X & Sovereign

Hey Fozzy,
I've got a 13' whaler however my time is limited. Sounds like my kind of spot though I love water hunting. Is it fresh water? My 1280x hates salt (figures I live on the cape!). How old is the camp? and how far from the Cape is it! How about a boat launch? Is there a horsepower limit. Mine has a 25HP.
Troy

OP
OP
F

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III

Looks like there are plenty of watercraft here. This is on a freshwater lake in NH. Hopefully I'll have some kind of answer within a week. I wouldn't mind making a group hunt out of this- It's not like it's something you can just drive to! :D

HH!

BlackX

Oct 7, 2006
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Explorer / Sovereign / Sidewinder

Sounds like fun. I've got a canoe (and a kayak) but my Jeep's down for the time being.
_Rich_

SilverSleuth

Oct 5, 2007
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've seen some old lots on an island on western cape cod. Anyone interested? No boat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread