wheatymike
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Price not bad concidering it will last forever. Hit him up. He is on here. Search Buzz Wilson.nice a pointer would be nice, price not too bad?
TRUST us we're NOT!!!!!!!!
don't need nor want YOUR 2 cents if it is Negative!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want to be NEGATIVE the DON"T BE!!!!!!!!!!!! ...if you think they way you do, KEEP it to yourself!!!!!!!!!
I thought this might happen. "the Bomb sheath" has a way of bringing out extreme emotions. Well, only one cure for "the Bomb" envy.TRUST us we're NOT!!!!!!!!


? lol. Only question, is he a sponsor here on tnet? If not, this post wont last long. Too bad too, I could own one of these.I'm not sure if he is a sponsor or not. He has a following and sells sheaths to many people on Tnet. Just do a search for the bomb sheath in the tool shed forum and you will get the post I did when I bought mine. Oh yeah, his handle on here is Swingbot.I like your setup here, but it is sinful to jealous of another lol. Am I breaking one of the seven deadly sins? lol. Only question, is he a sponsor here on tnet? If not, this post wont last long. Too bad too, I could own one of these.
Yeah I use a screwdriver for most of my shallow recoveries here. Six inch one with heavy shaft was wondering if it would fit ok ?Yellow handle is a screwdriver. I don't have a real coin probe.
Yea a big screwdriver will fit like a pro. I have one I use too. I just stuck the smaller one in there because it was close by when i took the picture.Yeah I use a screwdriver for most of my shallow recoveries here. Six inch one with heavy shaft was wondering if it would fit ok ?
Hmmmm...Hypocrite!
Must be something about the name!

: Garrett Brass Treasure Probe for Metal Detecting | eBayThanks for the comments. yea the golf caddie is a good idea. lol. BTW there is a hook on the sheath for a golf towel. loldo not listen to any negative comments , every one that does this learns fast that it takes more then a medal detector to finish the job , and by the time your done you are carrying a handful of items with you ,, seems we almost need a MD caddy like golfers do...lol
i like your holster and i am sure alot of people will.