What's new

Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

Is the only key date to keep an eye open for the 87 P&D. ??

And the recent Millennium dates
as 2001P,2003,2004,2006,2007,P&D.

Since these were issued only as parts of Uncirculated and Souvenir sets?

Who all are hoarding these? Any luck selling any?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

I once traded an '87D and '87P for a '64. I have 2 rolls worth, need to find someone with a roll collection with a couple empty spots- unfortunately I'm heavy on the D's by about 10. I don't keep the milenium dates past the ones I needed for my Dasnco. HH Mark
 
Re: Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

These do not come from coin roll hunting. I snatch up as many 1996w dimes as i can for under ten dollars. with a mintage of only 1,457,000 it has no place to go but up!
 
Re: Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

I keep The 87's and any s mints both clad and silver. The clad I only keep if they look AU.

-golden silver
 
Re: Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

golden silver said:
I keep The 87's and any s mints both clad and silver. The clad I only keep if they look AU. -golden silver

OK!! Thats what I have been doing with the 87s then I found a few rolls in my first few that were loaded with the later year clads and I thought this is going to get expensive.!!! LOL But that didnt last Thank GOD!
 
Re: Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

Yeah, the NIFCs I really don't pay attention too because there are so many floating around in great shape. To me it will be generations before they are worth anything more than 50 cents. The 87s are much more harder to come by so I keep them. S mints are just gorgeous coins and I think can sell for a premium in bulk.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: Whos keeping Key Dates After 70 like 1987 P&D?

I've been keeping the 87s but am starting to toss the NIFCs back. I recently dumped over 200 2005s back into the wild. I still have a bags worth...anyone out there looking for them shoot me a PM.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom