What's new

Whos that guy again??

ArDirtSlinger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
606
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
1
Location
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Who's that guy again??

Who's that Guy who makes camo gear for MD'ers. He's a vet I think. Seen a post awhile back and thought I had his website saved. But alas....
PM me or answer this thread with info.. Thanks in Advance
 
What type of gear? Gear for pinpointers. Protective covers for metal detector control housing and or screens? Camo coil covers? Camo shafts? It's endless these days.
If you desire custom covers for housing/screen, handle, battery compartment, etc., call BTD Custom Covers LLC. John + Janet Emerson are owners and specialize in metal detector covers.
BTDCustomCovers@outlook.com
Metal Detector Covers * Made in the USA * Military Grade
ph# 607-373-0085, or 607-373-0086
The quality is outstanding, and made by hand in these Great United States.
Peace ✌
 
The guy Im thinking of makes bags pinpointer holders and digging tool sheaths. Thanks anyway.
 
Got some of the old Western & Eastern treasure magazines and often wondered about G.A.P. Now I know.
 
Milspec thats it. Thanks G.A.P.
 
I think there is a thread here somewhere saying Milspec is having issues.
bit off more then they could keep up with, or so was the suggestion.

below are just 2 of the many threads
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom