Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,454 Reaction score 72,712 Golden Thread 0 Dec 3, 2019 #41 End the animosity towards each other or a mod will.
civil_war22 Relic Recovery Specialist Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 3,257 Reaction score 2,815 Golden Thread 1 Location NW Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2019 #42
B broken_detector Sr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2013 Messages 468 Reaction score 666 Golden Thread 0 Location Alma Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic ID, Mikronta 4003 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2019 #43 Ur damn right TH. [emoji2937][emoji2937] Let's Make TreasureNet Great Again....
S SanMan Bronze Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 1,519 Reaction score 5,006 Golden Thread 0 Location West Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2019 #44 Treasure_Hunter said: End the animosity towards each other or a mod will. Click to expand... Ok, let's change the subject,.......... My favorite pie of all time is sweet potato pie, pumpkin is a close second. I once met a person that liked pumpkin pie, but didn't like sweet potato pie. I couldn't explain it,....... so I figured they escaped from a local nut house.
Treasure_Hunter said: End the animosity towards each other or a mod will. Click to expand... Ok, let's change the subject,.......... My favorite pie of all time is sweet potato pie, pumpkin is a close second. I once met a person that liked pumpkin pie, but didn't like sweet potato pie. I couldn't explain it,....... so I figured they escaped from a local nut house.