What's new

why dont CRHers chat?

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Tnet has a chat room but I never see the CRHers there.

Come play with me I'm lonely :(
 
Upvote 0
i was in for a while n noone came too
pm me every so often with plans to chat
 
middle line of info on right
 
And I just realized how dumb it was for me to even bring this up when I'm not even on a computer, so I could not even chat if someone DID get on.

Ok I'm going to bed now
 
lol i signed in like wow n theres still no one here
 
Too busy searchin, lookin, sorting, etc. Next thing you know you'll want to start a Facebook page! :D
 
Seajay said:
Too busy searchin, lookin, sorting, etc. Next thing you know you'll want to start a Facebook page! :D

You don't already have one?
 
coincrazed said:
Would you like to chat with me,cherryman my man? - crazed

I'd love to dude. I love talking to people ttyl dude.
 
Didn't even know they had a chat room. I checked it out. I went into the CRH chat room....not a soul there.
 
Yes, it was nice chatting with you guys. We'll do it again for sure!!
 
Around what time did you all enter the chat room? EST,that is :D
 
I went in to see what it's all about and someone said hello
to me, I got scared and singed out. :dontknow:

I'm old school and don't understand technology.
 
Chat is so funny... reminds me of the old AOL sound settings. I also love the jetsons entering and leaving music. I had to LOL. A/S/L anyone. HAHAHA.
HH,
Frank
 
Cherryman68 said:
Tnet has a chat room but I never see the CRHers there.

Come play with me I'm lonely :(

I thought this was the lead in for a joke. I'm still waiting for a funny punchline.
 
XX said:
Cherryman68 said:
Tnet has a chat room but I never see the CRHers there.

Come play with me I'm lonely :(

I thought this was the lead in for a joke. I'm still waiting for a funny punchline.

No I was semi serious. I was lonely.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom