What's new

Why I still roll with Brinks.

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Brinks has not been good to me in the past year. We started out good friends as Brinks would keep the silver steady. However in the past year it has fallen off a cliff. Dreading my weekly 4 boxes of brinks. But I know persistence is the key. Picked up 4 boxes today. Did 2 at lunch and only landed 1-40%. The other 2 set on the kitchen table as I thought they had a familiar odor. Well 1st box didn't have any silver showing but did produce. 2nd box had 8 silver showing and did even better. Does anyone recognize this 1862 coin? I have a feeling it is something English but can't tell. Thanx

1st box: 20-40% 6-90% 2 Ben 1 Walk 1862 -?
2nd box: 66-40% 10-90% 7-Ben 1979 Panama
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2248.webp
    IMG_2248.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 485
  • img035.webp
    img035.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 464
  • img036.webp
    img036.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0
The coin looks like a British penny. I believe the portrait on the front of the coin is Queen Victoria.
 
very nice find!
 
Nice score for Brinks!
 
Now that is a nice haul! good work and HH!

Chuck.
 
My Brinks rolls have been awful. Sometimes I dread opening them as well. I get all my boxes from one bank. Would you guys suggest hooking up with a bank that is not supported by Brinks?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom