What's new

Why is the AACA expo a no go this year?

Edmundruffin

Full Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
175
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone
I enjoy the photos and was planning to attend this year. Work has made it impossible in the past. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
maybe they got wind your were going to go? :dontknow:
 
I heard through the grapevine that the website doesn't even exist anymore either, though I can't say for sure. I haven't been to the site in a long time. There wasn't much activity there anyway.
 
Well, I guess I was wrong about the website. I just went and looked and it is still there. Still not a lot of activity though.
 
wut part of west tn? Im in ripley tn its 55 miles north of memphis
 
maybe they got wind your were going to go? :dontknow:

You may have a point (pun) there. I was in hopes of seeing the big ole juicy gooey Kentuckey Clovis. I am in the area that produces Buffalo River chert. Seen it all from authentic Paleo to a fine chipped fake a "collector" offered to cut me the deal of the decade on a few days ago.
 
wut part of west tn? Im in ripley tn its 55 miles north of memphis[/QUOTE

Small farm in Hardeman county 10 months of the year, camper and river lot, Perry county 2 months of the year. I have friends who collect the backwaters and old bends of the Big Muddy living near you.
 
You may have a point (pun) there. I was in hopes of seeing the big ole juicy gooey Kentuckey Clovis. I am in the area that produces Buffalo River chert. Seen it all from authentic Paleo to a fine chipped fake a "collector" offered to cut me the deal of the decade on a few days ago.

That big ole juicy gooey Clovis has been proven to be fake.

The thread on this link is a little long, but there are several folks on here that have studied this piece up close and personal and determined it was bogus.

Big Ky Clovis sold?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom