CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 13, 2018 #1 Someone on Facebook found this and thought it might be from South Carolina but I was thinking the sunburst pattern was North Carolina. I meant to say what is this symbol? I see a star and a moon as well. Last edited: May 13, 2018
Someone on Facebook found this and thought it might be from South Carolina but I was thinking the sunburst pattern was North Carolina. I meant to say what is this symbol? I see a star and a moon as well.
DownNDirty Bronze Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 2,183 Reaction score 3,209 Golden Thread 1 Location South Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2018 #2 Not a South Carolina button-if it were the crescent moon would be next to a Palmetto tree. Upvote 0
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 13, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thank you. Someone else thought it might be a Muslim symbol but I wouldn’t know. Upvote 0
No gold in NY Bronze Member Joined Mar 22, 2015 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 2,922 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites Coin Master, Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport High banker/dredge, DIY hand trommel, DIY Miller table, DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice, Keene A-52 A-52s 2186 Wheaties Primary Interest: Other May 13, 2018 #4 It is similar to the flag of Turkey except for the rays. Upvote 0
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 13, 2018 #5 Ottoman Empire ? Upvote 0
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 13, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Well this beats all,here’s what it is. The guy did not give a size reference so I thought it was a button. Upvote 0
Well this beats all,here’s what it is. The guy did not give a size reference so I thought it was a button.