ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
considering and seems everyone is skunkinng out lately, why do u think this is? I know my boxes have been horrible as opposed to last yr. It seems to me like there are just too many hunters killing the silver thats out there.
I used to average like 10-20 per box. I got 5 silvers in 2 boxes yesterday and i thought it was xmas. That is sad.
what are your thoughts.
considering and seems everyone is skunkinng out lately, why do u think this is? I know my boxes have been horrible as opposed to last yr. It seems to me like there are just too many hunters killing the silver thats out there.
I used to average like 10-20 per box. I got 5 silvers in 2 boxes yesterday and i thought it was xmas. That is sad.
what are your thoughts.
Upvote
0







