What's new

Why the ads

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
What has happened to the this site??
Tons of ads...

Tim
 
I had a virus warning when I opened this thread.

It is on YOU DUDE!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
There are several threads on it. Admins are working to fix the ad probkem.
 
Upvote 0
I thought it was just them needing more money.lol I wouldn't complain much if they did it for that, cause it's free.
 
Upvote 0
I’ve been reading about these ads for a few weeks now. I still do not see them. I am using an IPhone 6, Safari browser, with no ad-blocking software. Just antivirus and anti malware on my WiFi router.
 
Upvote 0
attachment.php
lots of these warnings on the site , maybe they are the spam ad source ? this was copy and paste from this post. also two blue screens of death came up while on this site. Admin please respond to this issue
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom