Why We Feel The Need To Defend the 2nd Amendent

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Just as every time I jump in the car I don't think I'm going to get into an accident. Reminds me of this funny tv show called a thousand ways to die. I hike, drive, walk on the street, swim, boat, use chainsaws, axes, big chef knives, etc, etc. all of which could cause untimely death - among a thousand other things I do. Not sure if i could enjoy life if i was worrying that someone is going to "pull on me" every second of the day. Or if the zombies were coming.

And what happens when somebody not wise in the use of firearms uses one the wrong way,whether in a criminal act or in pure negligence?

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I cannot fathom the idea of more rule and regulation,protecting me from anything.
Anytime I've come into contact with the criminal element of society they didn't care one
king sH$t about any civil liberties that I may or may not posses.
How many of us have looked down the wrong end of a gun?or have been mugged,
robbed or raped?
Those of us that live in Ivory towers,big or small,are sadly mistaken in regards to the
dirt and slime that crawl through these city streets.There are those that operate outside
the law,and don't give a damn about it,and guess what,there always will be.
This utopian existence is pure fantasy,it will never happen.There will always be someone
that wants to take what is yours by force.If you've made it this far without encountering any
of them,you've led a mighty careful life.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I cannot fathom the idea of more rule and regulation,protecting me from anything.
Anytime I've come into contact with the criminal element of society they didn't care one
king sH$t about any civil liberties that I may or may not posses.
How many of us have looked down the wrong end of a gun?or have been mugged,
robbed or raped?
Those of us that live in Ivory towers,big or small,are sadly mistaken in regards to the
dirt and slime that crawl through these city streets.There are those that operate outside
the law,and don't give a damn about it,and guess what,there always will be.
This utopian existence is pure fantasy,it will never happen.There will always be someone
that wants to take what is yours by force.If you've made it this far without encountering any
of them,you've led a mighty careful life.

It is called; MINDFULNESS...

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
And what happens when somebody not wise in the use of firearms uses one the wrong way,whether in a criminal act or in pure negligence?

Well that never happens correct?? Only criminals cause problems with guns and good law abiding gun owning citizens never create problems. Your statement is what anti gun folks often use as their argument for some kind of gun control? Are you really anti-gun pretending to be pro gun?? Are you a liberal spy sent by Feinstein to infiltrate our chat board?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Dont try to twist it around now,youre the lib not me:laughing9:Remember about projection,look it up.

Just having a little fun. As for me your probably about half correct. Don't really fit a label I have my own views on subjects that don't follow any party line. Prob be closest to the old repubs before the religious right or a gov weld or Romney (not a Romney changing his old believes to win a conservative republican primary which killed his chances to win the general election in my opinion.)

Fiscal conservative / social liberal. Give me a balanced budget, small gov and low taxes - yet I don't care if your gay, what religion you are, I believe evolution and the right to choose. Call me what you will.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Just having a little fun. As for me your probably about half correct. Don't really fit a label I have my own views on subjects that don't follow any party line. Prob be closest to the old repubs before the religious right or a gov weld or Romney (not a Romney changing his old believes to win a conservative republican primary which killed his chances to win the general election in my opinion.)

Fiscal conservative / social liberal. Give me a balanced budget, small gov and low taxes - yet I don't care if your gay, what religion you are, I believe evolution and the right to choose. Call me what you will.

That ONE word says it all-evolution.Now I understand.

bingbong

Jun 23, 2011
london UK
they will need weapons in the coming years due to less and less jobs
see techcrunch. com article about america has hit peek jobs 2013/01/26

so less and less jobs means lots of angry people around who wont be able to feeed themselves let alone buy gas

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
shall not be infringed

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
shall not MURDER!

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why does the Attorney General look like an Iraqi???

HH,

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
There are a lot of why's with this administration........:dontknow:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Murder is an unconscionable act, come against me or my Family with intent to harm,I'll blow your head off without remorse!

That deserves an applause! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Stay safe. :occasion14:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Subject is 2nd amendment it is not religion. All are aware of TN rules, please obey them so no one gets a timeout...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions