0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
releventchair said:
So the struggle when considering amendment and the importance of who is involved.
Much more important than a union contract or a groups by laws(both important,no offence all) where an added or deleted clause can make major changes to the whole contract/mission.

This is the political system we have and we live in. So when you hear yahoo talking about something is in stone, can't change, is unconstitutional you will now know that they are either uneducated/uninformed to downright lying to you for their own benefit. That's why we all must remain informed and highly skeptical. Best to you.

Eric

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the political system we have and we live in. So when you hear yahoo talking about something is in stone, can't change, is unconstitutional you will now know that they are either uneducated/uninformed to downright lying to you for their own benefit. That's why we all must remain informed and highly skeptical. Best to you.

Eric

Eric,I totally agree with that.Only thing is,the blood shed,isn't that what our founding Fathers gave to remain Free?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eric

The Bill of Rights are written in stone, No American patriot will ever surrender those rights. The Constitution can only be amended through the process laid down in the Constitution, it can not be changed through executive action...

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
A well regulated Militia,being necessary to the security of a free State,the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
Something that needs to be stressed time and time again,is WHY we have our RIGHT
to bear ARMS.This article does not say that you have to be in a militia to bear arms,just that a Militia is necessary.
And who constitutes the militia?Considering that the reason this article is in the bill of rights,is the complaints
that the king had disarmed the people,tells us that the 2nd is there for our own protection against tyranny.
The military is government property,therefore we cannot depend an the government to protect us
from the government,if said system has been usurped.
"...the right of the people..."we are the people and to lose our rights is to lose every thing we stand for.
All the blood spilled to obtain and keep these unalienable rights will have been for nothing.
To shift our country's politics to match more closely those of other countries is the same as burning the constitution
and setting ourselves up with a king.
The writing is very clear,only shysters make it otherwise.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
like,"all animals are equal,cept some animals are more equal"?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
What its going to boil down to stockpicker is whether or not you would rather live on your feet or live on your knees.Which do you prefer?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bevo,

Now you've got me confused.....we just went from the 2nd amendment to Darwin's theory of evolution.....mind you I can usually get pretty confused on my own....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

I had a humorous response to your last post....but, but, but.....if I posted it I'd probably get timed out....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
hardeeharhar!
hh

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WILL do... is it the "party"...?

Dwight Eisenhower, Abraham Lincoln or George Washington could have done it . . . still would be wrong.

If I were president and did it, it would be wrong. If you or TH or Jeff or Marc or anyone else who were president did it it would still be wrong.

Neither party, skin color, nor any factor other than the wrongdoing is important.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you you've proven the stupidity of all the arguments that say guns should be legal because hammers, bats and knives have been known to kill people. And for the record I agree its a completely stupid statement. Your logic is sound and it works all ways. Excellent.

Stockpicker, Anthrax is not "ARMS".
Saran gas is not "ARMS".

No idea of where you are coming from. Those are weapons of mass destruction, not a gun, a sword, or knife.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I "see" a "qualifier" added to the 2nd Amendment by the US Supreme Court "in the future"...

They cannot do that without violating the Constitution. Only CONGRESS can change the Constitution and that only by amendment approved by 2/3 of the States.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread