pepperpump
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Messages
- 971
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Manassas Park, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
Upvote
0
Necklace.pepperpump said:I have found several halves with holes in them...curious as to why or what you all might think is the reason. I am saying some people made necklaces out of them or does anyone think maybe a mark? Just wondering and thanks.
Happy CRH!
Pepperpump![]()

Arogers said:This can be solved by an easy math equation:
Hole in coin + fishing line = free plays on the jukebox!

That is my vote.Coinlover said:might have been one a keychain.

he took it and put it on his keychain. it is very worn now and has no detail just the date and a shadow of jefferson's face and the back. its about the thickness of a cent.Did you ever give him/her a call? That number is out of Pensacola, FL.goldinmypan said:here's one I posted about a year ago. Dog Tag.
