What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Skunked on 100$ in miscellaneous rolls. :(
MAV MESSAGE ME :O
 
Wickaboag said:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coins/334139-barber-coins-value.html
That's a thread I started on some CRH Finds of a friends, and a trade we did. Let me know how I did, opinions on value, which should be sent back, should keep, ect.
Just provide an opinion please :)
Wicka

Me personally, I would trade the Silvers, I like the older designs And they are harder to find, chances are you can't walk into an LCS and do this same trade with out money out of pocket. Technically you're paying face value for them either way with coins scored through coin roll hunting, just my opinion though, proofs are face value in my opinion too. HH, Maverick.
 
Thanks Mav! I'm thinking the same- but what about the Quarter with well worn back?
Wicka
 
To me, I would think it is still rarer than the Washington quarter.
 
Question for all to consider.
now I'm in a situation where I can trade some more modern silver, (washingtons, rosies) for older barbers and 64' kens, bens, walkers.
So consider this.
Would you trade 2 silver washingtons, 11.25 grams of silver, modern, for an old barber half dollar, 11.25 grams of silver?
Would you trade 1 silver rosie for 1 silver barber dime?
would you trade 1 silver washington for a barber quarter?
Would you trade 2 silver washingtons for 1 64 ken? Ben? or Walker?
Just looking what to do with my modern silver from CRH. I'm just debating on what to do if I'm making the right trade.
Would you make that trade in general?
Wicka
 
I would absolutely do that! Same amount of silver, and more history!
 
Wicka, I would trade for what you want to collect. Barbers, Franklins,Walkers ect,. Just make sure it is fair to you and the other guy.
 
Wicka, I would trade for what you want to collect. Barbers, Franklins,Walkers ect,. Just make sure it is fair to you and the other guy.

I think you might be holding some bias in this situation. ;)
 
image-256029374.webp



image-2918273329.webp

Today's 50$ bag of pennies gave me this! Omg omg omg :) first Indian head!!!
1864! Poor condition, but can read date!! Any tips on cleaning? Isn't going to be sold, going into my collection!
Wooooooooooooo!
Wicka.
 
I got surgery Monday, will be able to hunt all week I'll be out of school. :D
Hope to get back at you all with great finds!
Wicka.
 
What's that?

Sonic jewelry cleaners are basically jacuzzis for jewelry, soaking in a solution to clean rings, necklaces, etc. and supposedly use sonic waves pulsating the dirt off your jewelry.
 
Sonic jewelry cleaners are basically jacuzzis for jewelry, soaking in a solution to clean rings, necklaces, etc. and supposedly use sonic waves pulsating the dirt off your jewelry.

Think it's a good idea for this coin?
 
View attachment 754615



View attachment 754616

Today's 50$ bag of pennies gave me this! Omg omg omg :) first Indian head!!!
1864! Poor condition, but can read date!! Any tips on cleaning? Isn't going to be sold, going into my collection!
Wooooooooooooo!
Wicka.


Very cool there Wicka! Your first of something is allways the coolest find! Happy for ya dude! HH, Maverick.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom