What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Very cool there Wicka! Your first of something is allways the coolest find! Happy for ya dude! HH, Maverick.

Thanks Mav,
So happy I can read the date, that's all I care about :-) into a coin holder it goes to where it will rest for the next 100 years. :)
Happy Hunting!
Wicka
 
Surgery tomorrow all... Not looking to great. Will have the week off school. Hoping by Wednesday Im up to going into banks :\
Hoping to do a lot of volume to consume time.
Good luck all!
Wicka
 
Good luck with your surgery. Hope it all goes well.

I'm sure you will be back up and going in no time.

Novapax
 
Good luck Buddy! I'm sure you'll update us when you get out, let us know how you are doing afterwards. Don't worry ( if you are) :) . Maverick.
 
Good luck Buddy! I'm sure you'll update us when you get out, let us know how you are doing afterwards. Don't worry ( if you are) :) . Maverick.

I am worried. Anesthetics and I haven't been good to eachother in the past. Lol! Always wake up sweaty, don't know where I am. Why Im there. :L atleast Ill feel better in a few days!
Wicka
 
Best of luck to you Wicka. Think good thoughts. Before you know it, you'll be out of there and it'll be nothing more thasn a distant memory.
agme
 
Wicka, maybe you should bring your lucky penny with you. No jk, but hope it goes well for you.
 
I read somewhere Indian Heads where lucky, I'll bring a roll of those in my pocket! ;D
Thank you all.
Wicka
 
Surgery went well, if anyone cares, can't lift anything over 10 lbs. But I think I'll make an exception for ALL COIN ;D
Happy hunting!
Wickaboag
 
Hey Wicka, glad to hear your surgery went well, hope you will find a lot of silver after you recover!
hh
buff
 
Glad your doing well there Wicka! Just make sure they give you good pain killers :) . HH, Maverick.
 
Vicadin Mavvy. Messaging everyone from the ER woke up choking on a nose split. In the back of my throat. Lucky to get that out. 0.0
Not sure what's next. This isn't how it's supposed to be.
Have a good day of hunting everyone.
Wicka
 
Glad to hear your okay Wicka!! Now back to the silver!
 
Since we all are concerned with using the proper nomenclature. It's is Vicodin :). I hope they help ya power through the rolls.
 
Since we all are concerned with using the proper nomenclature. It's is Vicodin :). I hope they help ya power through the rolls.

it's hydrocodon acetaminophen if you wanted to correct me you should have looked it up. >:(
 
Glad you're doing better. Just be careful if they put you on weight restrictions for lifting items. I had abdominal surgery in Nov. and the 25 lb. boxes were right at the limit. And I overdid it a bit while in recovery, but it's all good now. Take care man. Hope you have a fast recovery.
 
Glad you're doing better. Just be careful if they put you on weight restrictions for lifting items. I had abdominal surgery in Nov. and the 25 lb. boxes were right at the limit. And I overdid it a bit while in recovery, but it's all good now. Take care man. Hope you have a fast recovery.

Thank you FloridaFinder for the kind words. Yes I should recover normally. I can only lift 10 lbs maximum. :( So not much for me. I will have my brother go in banks for me and pick everything up. He can work hard. ;D
Hope you have plentiful silver finds!
Wickaboag
 
Thank you FloridaFinder for the kind words. Yes I should recover normally. I can only lift 10 lbs maximum. :( So not much for me. I will have my brother go in banks for me and pick everything up. He can work hard. ;D
Hope you have plentiful silver finds!
Wickaboag

What type of surgery did u have wicka?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom