What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
That would take too long.

yes but would be hilarious to ask. also whenever im in line the guy in the car in front of me always takes an hour. i want to know what that feels like. to be that guy
 
I can send you a picture of my pill bottle. There is no "e" >:(
 
sagittarius98 said:
I guess the people made a mistake.

Hydrocodone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's get back to coins, this isn't a medicine forum.

Lets get back to coins? You are the one starting stuff. The poor guy just had painful surgery. Correcting people on their spelling is extremely rude and pointless to boot. We all new exactly what he meant.

I hope you get well soon Wicka. HH
 
Lets get back to coins? You are the one starting stuff. The poor guy just had painful surgery. Correcting people on their spelling is extremely rude and pointless to boot. We all new exactly what he meant.

I hope you get well soon Wicka. HH

I didn't start this, another person did. I just mentioned the correct spelling, and had no malicious intent. I also wish Wicka a good recovery, and to get more silver quarters (as long as you don't come to my area:))
 
Wicka in "Da House!"

Off of school starting Friday so I'll be back,
Might be slow, but I'll atleast do some hunting :)
Went MDing for the first time that wasn't my yard or my field or the town beach. Got 5 wheats and a silver Rosie and a 1906 Indian head :D
And Ofcourse some clad.
Will keep everyone posted on CRHing :D
Glad to be back
Wicky
 
Last edited:
Wicka in "Da House!"

Off of school starting Friday so I'll be back,
Might be slow, but I'll atleast do some hunting :)
Went MDing for the first time that wasn't my yard or my field or the town beach. Got 5 wheats and a silver Rosie and a 1906 Indian head :D
And Ofcourse some clad.
Will keep everyone posted on CRHing :D
Glad to be back
Wicky

Hey Wicka!
:hello:

- DS
 
Hey Wicka, bet you can't wait for that Summer Break! HH, Maverick.
 
Will be heading out tomorrow to hunt, and heading out big!
Going to go to a few banks, ask for EVERY PENNY, NICKEL, DIME, AND QUARTER ROLL THEY GOT!
Also asking for all boxes I can get my hands on, and going to stop at a bank with a coin machine, going to ask for EVERY bag I can get. Even if it's 100 Penny bags!
WOOP WOOP!
SOOOO EXCITED TO BE BACK IN THE GAME!
Will keep ya posted!
Wicka
 
Will be heading out tomorrow to hunt, and heading out big!
Going to go to a few banks, ask for EVERY PENNY, NICKEL, DIME, AND QUARTER ROLL THEY GOT!
Also asking for all boxes I can get my hands on, and going to stop at a bank with a coin machine, going to ask for EVERY bag I can get. Even if it's 100 Penny bags!
WOOP WOOP!
SOOOO EXCITED TO BE BACK IN THE GAME!
Will keep ya posted!
Wicka

Being able to pick up 100 bags of pennies is like my CRH dream
 
Oh, and I'm doing the same thing tomorrow except pennies going around and am going to get as many pennies as possible and go through them all tomorrow!
 
Will be heading out tomorrow to hunt, and heading out big!
Going to go to a few banks, ask for EVERY PENNY, NICKEL, DIME, AND QUARTER ROLL THEY GOT!
Also asking for all boxes I can get my hands on, and going to stop at a bank with a coin machine, going to ask for EVERY bag I can get. Even if it's 100 Penny bags!
WOOP WOOP!
SOOOO EXCITED TO BE BACK IN THE GAME!
Will keep ya posted!
Wicka

You forgot Halves...don't forget the oh so important halves
 
Did well today!!

2 silver Rosie's.
1960 silver Canadian dime
2 buffaloes. 1929 an 1919
I think 11 wheats and 1 1942 I think that's looking almost bran new :-)
Glad to be back!
Wicka
 
Awesome! Keep up the nice finds!
 
image-229487724.webp
Hopefully today is a good hunt!
200$ in nickels.
50$ in pennies/cents.
Happy hunting!
Wicka
 
Nickel bag:



image-402702942.webp

1909 V nickel.
Dateless buffalo
1945 S war nickel.
4 stinkin Lincoln's!
And 4 1939.
 
Few updates.

Will be back from fishing again tomorrow. Plan on hitting some banks! Hopefully with good results...
Also my coin collection/ CRH finds are getting out of hand! Going to sit down for a few hours tomorrow and run an inventory. To be honest- no clue what I have..
Will be starting a form I'm going to fill out everyday I go "hunting" to keep track aswell.
For example:
Date: Bank: Denomination: Finds:
Just so I have paper files to keep track. Sometimes I forget to update my spreadsheets..
Wicka
 
Nickel box:

1944 P
1945 D
1996 Jamaica 5$ coin.
1993 South Africa nickel.

Penny box:
Too many coppers ;-)
2 cent euro coin
22 or 26 wheats. One AU 1955 and atleast 10 pre 1939 wheats.
Happy hunting!
PS:
150$ dimes. Skunk.
150$ CWR halves. Skunk.
Will be getting a penny sorter soon and seriously trying to sell copper cents on eBay...
Wicka
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom