What's new

Wife and I hit a creek this evening.

dsmikle

Full Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
176
Reaction score
726
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is finding them as always.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583797848.568953.webp
 
Upvote 0
Tell her you love her and give that lady a kiss
 
Yeah you are lucky to have a woman that likes to that! My ex wanted to sit on the couch and watch lifetime movies all the time lol!
 
Yes I am lucky to have found her. Very proud of her but I think she is trying to take over my spots.
 
Nice Saves! :icon_thumleft:
Awe, nothing like a little competition and four eyes are better than one.
 
Good stuff. That broke would've been a killer.
 
Nice finds. Congratulations :icon_thumright:
 
I know it would have been a nice one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom