What's new

Wife gets the good stuff!

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but my wife quickly leared to ask me what I found every day that I go out. The items in the picture are some of the things that she grabbed as soon as I got in the door, all items were found on the beach during the last year.

I guess she deserves it for putting up with me.

Good luck.
 
Upvote 0
nice pile of bling!!
 
women are smart you do the work --she gets the profiets-- that why they out live men.
 
I find it for myself. Tell her if she hunts too she will get twice as much bling! congrats
 
my daughters get first pick around here
 
At least it's going to good use!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom