Wife loves me :)

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maine for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome aboard TNet! Good luck and Happy Hunting!

Welcome to the party! I think she is like my wife and loves you just enough to want you out of her way.....:laughing7:

Welcome aboard. Happy wife, happy life. Only if I had a wife to find out if that is true or not.

lol...but then who would run the camera. lol jk :occasion14:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maine for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

thank you for the heads up...hoping to do quite a bit of hunting in the near future...hoping I get a month to a month and a half before ground freezes

Are you sure it's love and she's not trying to get rid of you?

My wife has the secret to a long and happy marriage.

Keep me metal detecting and never let me meet her boyfriend.

Are you sure it's love and she's not trying to get rid of you?

My wife has the secret to a long and happy marriage.

Keep me metal detecting and never let me meet her boyfriend.

Nah,..
If there were trouble in the marriage, the wife would surely have purchased divining rods instead. :laughing7:

Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Welcome stormcloud75, remember seeing nice finds from Maine here, best of luck and Happy Hunting.

I think she knows that you are a cheap B@st@rd and the only way she will every get any jewelry is if you dig some up while using the detector. :tongue3: No matter the reason, welcome to Tnet and enjoy the hobby. My wife bought me a 12" x 15" butterfly coil for my birthday last June. She knows that she gets 1st dibbs on any jewelry I find.

Welcome to the club and best wife ever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back