• DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 565
Great buy :icon_thumleft:
I would have been happy to pay $50

Thanks for sharing.
Love the holster.

GG~

That's actually a '58 Remington copy. Good deal for 10 bucks! They're fun to shoot, and a new one will run anywhere from 130$ to around 300 or so. It should have a manufacturers name on the barrel.

I'd love to get a deal like that!

Also looking at it, the loading lever seems to be raw metal with no bluing and the grip looks un finished. I'm guessing from what I can see in the pic that it is a kit gun that someone assembled at home. Here's a link to a new kit: http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_162_194&products_id=3535

Sharp eye for detail Ken. I pounced on the Remington, noticed the grips, but let it slide. Wife says I don't pay attention........I think that's what she said.

I had one a few years ago, a Pietta I think. If the barrel and chambers aren't rusted up it'll be a good shooter. I think I'd go ahead and polish the brass and finish the grip and metal if I had it. Love the old holster too.

Ken I stripped it down yesterday and ran a swab through the barrel and it looked clean. Pretty sure it has been a kit gun, made in Italy has Navy Arms Co. stamped on top of the barrel. The holster was made in Mexico and has some loose stitches, doesn't matter it's about six inches to short to reach around me LOL

Wanna sell the holster, if so what size is the belt?

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back