Wild first hunt of the year! Silver half!

washingtonian jr

Apr 23, 2011
Seattle, Washington
Hey guys,
I had a late start to the year mostly due to the weather up here in Seattle. We had floods due to such heavy rainfall. Anyways, I got out with my brother this afternoon and hit a couple places he had mapped out for us. It started off pretty slow, finding a few wheats here and there but no silver.

About 2 hours in we hit a new spot. My brother looks at me and goes, “this place only dates back to the 1980s but I have a feeling it’s older because of this staircase. It looks like it led to an old house that used to be there.”

Not one second later I go “I’m getting a solid 31-32 which is a silver quarter”. He comes over to the hole I dug and I told him to watch. I dig up some more dirt and out pops a big shiny! It’s a walker! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581307679.719168.jpg

But that wasn’t even the most interesting part of the day. Me and my bro got into it with some crazy lady who was upset that we were digging holes. I won’t go into to much detail because my brother posted the whole argument on his post, but man some people literally have nothing better to do. It did make for an entertaining day nonetheless lol!

Happy hunting out there guys!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581307870.945435.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581307881.076026.jpg

Upvote 34
Congrats on the big shiny:icon_thumright:, wish I could find one.:BangHead:

That's a pretty coin!

Nice!! Nothin like the big stuff!!!!!!!!

Well Done on the Walker. I'd say you are off to a Great start.

Good start to the year. That should make it easy to smile through the rest of the season.

Congrats! Much higher grade Walker than usually seen.

That thing is a beauty man! I’m so pumped for you.

If I remember correctly I said, “We have to get you a silver today. Where’s that SLQ?” One second later you said, “I’m getting a 32 right here, this could be it.” I asked “is it tight?” and you said, “yeah, sounds like a coin”. So glad I stuck around for the live dig! Let’s keep your good luck rolling [emoji106]

That thing is a beauty man! I’m so pumped for you.

If I remember correctly I said, “We have to get you a silver today. Where’s that SLQ?” One second later you said, “I’m getting a 32 right here, this could be it.” I asked “is it tight?” and you said, “yeah, sounds like a coin”. So glad I stuck around for the live dig! Let’s keep your good luck rolling [emoji106]

Sorry mate. I was distracted by the lady saying she’s gonna send the Brazilian jiu jitsu master on us.

Great Find!
I suppose now, I'd better put that one on my Bucket List, too...! :laughing7:

Congrats on the BIG Silver! She is a real beauty:icon_thumleft:

Thats funny there are lots of weird folks out there does she also chase animals away lol Sweet big silver that would be cool if there was an old house there would be some cool stuff. Gotta check out your Brothers argument post should be pretty funny keep em coming my friend Tommy ps I finally got out last week 2 pennies and one wheat but it was fun...

Good show sir! BIG silver is always a good thing.

Way to show that smarty pants brother of yours a thing or two.

Best of luck to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back