Cariboo5
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 1,115
- Reaction score
- 2,662
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
Got this oil on canvas polychrome architectural style painting which looks like it is 100 plus years old. In my research I have found several of the same but each one
has a different reference for artist or in the manner of type of thing. A few of those are on panel. The first two pictures are of my painting and the next three are of what I found.
All help, thoughts and opinions are appreciated......
has a different reference for artist or in the manner of type of thing. A few of those are on panel. The first two pictures are of my painting and the next three are of what I found.
All help, thoughts and opinions are appreciated......







