Will you look like this when you get the Coronavirus ?

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, "useful idiot."

I know this is a crazy question but, what essential liberty are you giving up? Do I have the right to not worry if the person next to me is spreading a contagious disease? Or does that "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" thing only apply to you?

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
davest; You incorrectly attributed T.C.'s post to me. I will not take responsibility for stupid statements made by others. (Just my own.)

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure why...First off, it's not the flu. It's a SARS virus. In the bad cases, it hooks onto the cells in your eyes, sinuses, lungs. It steals the good stuff out of your cells in order to replicate, destroying the cell in the process. As it attacks your lungs, heart, arteries, liver and kidneys, your immune system goes into overdrive, flooding your lungs and arteries with white blood cells. Your brain is sometimes a tasty treat. Another new discovery, which explains the OK one day, to waking up dead phenomena, is the blood clots. The lungs fill with blood clots, as well as your heart, arteries and organs. This aspect strikes the young as well. Also highly contageous, with many people not knowing they're spreading it.

Of course, this is so much wasted words, because you already proclaimed that you're not invested in the U.S. as a country you love, because of your comment on it being a test run for bigger things. Warning us. Our country is your enemy. So it wouldn't make sense to ask you to consider your neighbor.

You're just buying into all the hype. So, I'm unpatriotic because I don't believe all the B.S. You, sir are easily brain scrubbed.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is a crazy question but, what essential liberty are you giving up? Do I have the right to not worry if the person next to me is spreading a contagious disease? Or does that "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" thing only apply to you?

You have every right to worry about the person next to you spreading a contagious disease. You also have every right to worry each time you step out of your house. You may be killed by a drunk driver...you may be struck by lightning...you may be murdered during an armed robbery. You may as well just stay at home and cut your odds of dying to a minimum.
BTW, freedom of assembly is one of those pesky constitutional rights...going to church.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard that some people choose not to ware the masks as a political statement. Several of my co workers have died. We ware masks because ii helps stop the spread of the virus.

Several?? Where do you work and in what state?? Are the ones that died wearing masks or not??

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're unpatriotic because you imply this is a test, warning of bigger things. Which means you see the government ( us ) as your enemy. If you are willingly, arrogantly, ignoring suggestions for public safety, at no great sacrifice from you, then you not only expose your rigid stupidity, but become an enemy to others. A thousand dead in the last 12 hours. Did you help with that?

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When people can't debate and are losing a debate, they always come down to name calling. You people are easily led "useful idiots." I think that was Lenin or Stalin's words, not mine.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
You're unpatriotic because you imply this is a test, warning of bigger things. Which means you see the government ( us ) as your enemy. If you are willingly, arrogantly, ignoring suggestions for public safety, at no great sacrifice from you, then you not only expose your rigid stupidity, but become an enemy to others. A thousand dead in the last 12 hours. Did you help with that?
”We” are the government? Wow.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When people can't debate and are losing a debate, they always come down to name calling. You people are easily led "useful idiots." I think that was Lenin or Stalin's words, not mine.

You started the name calling. Let's see. Because I don't buy into your idiotic conspiracy, I'm an idiot. I know, that whatever plan you're warning us about, wasn't an original idea of yours. I doubt you've had an original thought. That means someone else is telling you these things. I think you're unhappy because you can't go to the bar/tavern/strip joint.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You started the name calling. Let's see. Because I don't buy into your idiotic conspiracy, I'm an idiot. I know, that whatever plan you're warning us about, wasn't an original idea of yours. I doubt you've had an original thought. That means someone else is telling you these things. I think you're unhappy because you can't go to the bar/tavern/strip joint.

Give it a rest. Don't do bars/taverns or strip joints...sounds like maybe you do though.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ten thousand by next week? That's a crock of B.S.
Yes, I'm implying cowardice. The flu kills thousands of U.S. citizens every year. Should we all cower in place every flu season?

Last Friday, when 75,000 in the U.S. had been killed by this disease, I suggested 10,000 more dead by this Friday, you said that. It's Friday, the toll is now 85,600+. Are you paying attention yet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread