Will you look like this when you get the Coronavirus ?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If CNN covers your case - then YES!

Chub

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're really funny. This is what you'd look like.

ventil.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Everyone looks differently.

Some people have it and don't know it.

Everyone is affected differently for some reason. Yes, there are some commonalities, but one 80 year old got it and passes, another 80 year old got it and sneezed once.

I control my possibility zone. I am responsible for me. I look fine... stunning actually. Never looked better.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Everyone looks differently.

Some people have it and don't know it.

Everyone is affected differently for some reason. Yes, there are some commonalities, but one 80 year old got it and passes, another 80 year old got it and sneezed once.

I control my possibility zone. I am responsible for me. I look fine... stunning actually. Never looked better.

People react differently because last I heard there were 8 strains of the virus. You could be fine one moment and on a ventilator three hours later. Depends what strain you get . No vaccine for this. Highly contagious. This is no joke and will probably get worse before it gets better.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will you look like this when you get the Coronavirus ?

No. I imagine it will it will be with tubes and respirators and, if I am lucky, my wife present to send me off with lots of tears.

Worse would be if I bring it home to her - she has asthma. In that case I would likely kill myself afterwards.

Thanks for asking, you insensitive *******.

Signed -- an "essential" public servant treating God damned sewage from 85,000 households.

Last edited:

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
When they pulled the body from the twisting burning wreck.... It looked like this!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 294

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People react differently because last I heard there were 8 strains of the virus. You could be fine one moment and on a ventilator three hours later. Depends what strain you get . No vaccine for this. Highly contagious. This is no joke and will probably get worse before it gets better.

"This is no joke and will probably get worse before it gets better."

Well, I guess i'll just hide under my bed until I die of old age.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The OP showed a video, somehow joking about how one would look. I showed a pic of how one would look, a reality for, let's see, 75,000 of our fellow citizens, so far, 10,000 more by this time next week, before they died. It was disrespectful, and juvenile. Escape said nothing of hiding under a bed, T.C. Are you implying cowardice? So, listen, Richard, get on out there and git it, and spread it to your kin. So funny.

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally see no humor in this matter excuse me, just happens to be a serious life and death matter, this isn’t a realty show, it’s real. I had to respond because this is a subject matter not to joke about like those scum late night folks making money off the subject, thankyou

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting that just a simple thread can bring out the quarantine claws in people.....

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No what’s interesting the only way people understand the enormities of this problem is when there own families get infected, then and only then they complain, oh my my family is hospitalized I can’t even visit them, folks this is what blows me away. It’s convenient to use words loosely concerning such serious matter until it effects you. I may not be important person in this society but my dam health and life is truly all you have, if you ain’t healthy or alive what’s that job going to do for you. Many of you have priorities wrong, I need money to but did you just read the words, without health it doesn’t work folks, I’m done with this subject I don’t have heart and compassion for ignorant folks that live in a fake reality world, peace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread