Willie L Douthit

you are allowed your fun

same as I

and this is an exercise in that

For , I satire most if not all , of life , in order to not give the Actions of the criminals
that own and run our lives , serious contemplation and credence .

If I did give them that , I'd take it seriously and do something about it .

and no , I do not complain about the spying , I recount it as my experience only.

The Complainer see's a problem and complains
but attempts nothing to solve it .

Opposed to the complainer , I saw the problem and came up with , and implemented ,
a Solution .

The aspersion cast , of me complaining , is how the Western Mind thinks .

Are you not tired of having your thought processes contained and controlled
by a Culture that the fabric of it's society is so full of holes as to seem a sieve where logic
drips out and melts away into mindless meanderings ?

Understand first , that what appears to be acceptable behavior in your culture ,,,
such as the genocide of various people across the Globe for centuries .

is Viewed as heinous deranged behavior by those of higher thought .

Your history books falsely stroke your egos with lies , it gives you a sense of belonging to
the winning team and of the best there is .

and as it was meant to be , you relish the comfort of believing the lies
for they make you feel a part of something special .

In relation to myself ,
I self relegated outside of and as a misfit to , such a society .

It was clear to me since almost birth , that something very wrong was blatantly
screaming out from the picture .

Owing to that consciousness I was born with , I never succumbed to the brainwashing .

Do not feel sad for yourself Matt , you have perhaps 7 billion companions that share your
thoughts with you
that's a lot of company man .

I'm in no need of such mass company , quite the opposite actually , a few close loyal people
around me , people with dignity , understanding , knowledge , and wisdom .

enjoy the evening Matt

So you have a group of friends in the Rincon area close enough to observe people going up to where you said the stone cabin is, so why didn't you have them go look around in that area?

With regard to your last post, its always a good idea to avoid assuming things about people you don't really know, and not attribute things to them that have nothing whatsoever to do with them. I approach treasure hunting with a scientific mindset, and subsequently I'm open to whatever the verifiable evidence will support. I may have a certain position one day, that will change the next day due to new evidence being discovered. I don't cling to ideas that have no factual support, but always remain open to changing my position based on the facts.

Last edited:
Quote :

its always a good idea to avoid assuming things about people you don't really know, and not attribute things to them that have nothing whatsoever to do with them.
\
Projecting are you ?

if you've paid attention
I seem to be the target of such , more often than not

but that's the exact exemplification inherent within the consciousness of Western Civilization's thought processes ,
is it not .

as I read through the threads yesterday , Odd that the same thought came to me ,
Not nice to be mean , and especially unrealistic to expect people to be nice , while
folks are mean to them .

~~~ End ~~

To exercise the intelect through Philosophical Ping Pong , is fun and creative , at least until
one or the other begins to take the Fun too seriously .

Throughout this forum is posted the perfect reflections apparent within
the Sophistry of so called Civilized Man .

Can I be expected not to laugh at it and enjoin the banter ?

Tell me something of your thoughts , I mean , layout a self produced profile of how you think , PLEASE .

For by that self portrait , I may be more able to address you in a manner compliant
to your wishes.

Again with the never ending condescension, and no projection on my part was involved.

Here is what you posted in response to me:

"Are you not tired of having your thought processes contained and controlled
by a Culture that the fabric of it's society is so full of holes as to seem a sieve where logic
drips out and melts away into mindless meanderings ? "

CLUE: no such thing is going on with me, nor does this describe me in any way.

"Your history books falsely stroke your egos with lies , it gives you a sense of belonging to the winning team and of the best there is. and as it was meant to be , you relish the comfort of believing the lies for they make you feel a part of something special ."

CLUE: your statements do not apply to me, as I have repeatedly pointed out. I relish learning about verifiable facts, not baseless meanderings of people online. Who have the most extraordinary claims to make without a SHRED of evidence to support them

"Do not feel sad for yourself Matt , you have perhaps 7 billion companions that share your thoughts with you that's a lot of company man."

CLUE: AGAIN, nothing whatsoever to do with me. I do not feel sad, nor do I belong to any such group of people.

Your whole suggestion that people go look for the those stone cabins near Rincon reeks of your famous "goose chase" ploys you enjoy perpetrating and talking about. If you disagree, again I ask why you would suggest people in general go seek that site out, if you already had people in the area working with you in the immediate vicinity? You merely wanted to see who was reading and would actually go up there. And your double standards about spying are interesting, to say the least.

Do yourself a favor and leave off the assumptions about me, or how I think, or what I do. You simply have NO CLUE about any of that. No matter how much you try to convince yourself or other people to the contrary. I like some of the contributions you make here, but the rest, you can keep it! I don't say this in anger, but simply so you will not continue to make yourself look silly. Are you paying attention?

Treasure hunter, Roger; You remind me somewhat of a certain part of the Hippie movement i the 50's. Many became trapped in the cults of non-conformity to seemingly escape from of conformity, and entered some of the oriental religions only to find themselves even more trapped.

They learned to declare nothing is real, all is a stage, yet they died in wars just like everyone else. So life 'IS' real as we know it.

I,myself was a student Of 'Sathya Sai Baba' and saw it trough different eyes than the strictly mute open mouthed believers did since I had a personal contact..

In effect, they were escaping conformity by entering a special strict conformity which was more of a trap than the one they were escaping from.

I could go on and on, but to what purpose, nether you, nor I, will chsnge each other. nor society, so come on back to earth, Share your knowledge with the readers.

More coffee my friend - and I do consider you my friend

Last edited:
What if I don't want to come down ?

What's wrong with a good trip ?

you should have stuck it out until free

so are you thinking that the stash cave in hackberry draw is now empty? ward took it all and there was not much???

so are you thinking that the stash cave in hackberry draw is now empty? ward took it all and there was not much???

Whiskeyrat,

The stash cave's location has been known for a long time. There are pictures of it in The Gold House (Book1).

Mike

I did not end up going to look for the stone house near the Rincon exit, sorry. If it exists, I doubt anything is there worth finding.

Matt,

I would tend to agree with you, but if you happen to be in the area, and you can find the place, break out a (two box) metal detector, and look around the surrounding area for man made signs. Couldn't hurt, and there is a chance that something COULD be there!

Mike

looking on google earth, i dont find any stone cabins or buildings in the area by the gravel pit that tm2 mentioned? I do plan on spending time in that area when i get out there again. will try to locate the cabin and explore from there.
Mike what do you mean a two box metal detector?

The function of depth is based upon coil spacing. In the conventional detectors they are combined into one, in the true deep seekars they are separate units, one before your body and the other behind, so they take advantage of our physical spacing.

Two box detectors are considered as deep detectors.

looking on google earth, i dont find any stone cabins or buildings in the area by the gravel pit that tm2 mentioned? I do plan on spending time in that area when i get out there again. will try to locate the cabin and explore from there.
Mike what do you mean a two box metal detector?

Just Google "Fisher Gemini"

06194_12.jpg

(That's not me. I just grabbed the pic off Google)

Here's a video:

The Gemini III can find a car buried twenty feet deep. A refrigerator at about 15 feet. A garbage can at about 8-10 feet. A hubcap at about 6 feet. ETC.

Mike

Last edited:
Matt,

I would tend to agree with you, but if you happen to be in the area, and you can find the place, break out a (two box) metal detector, and look around the surrounding area for man made signs. Couldn't hurt, and there is a chance that something COULD be there!

Mike

I have to go down south on a business trip soon, and will be driving right by the Rincon exit. So I will try to check it out at that time.

sweet. thanks everyone for the scoop on 2 box detectors. yet another useful tool.

They are worthless for small stuff near the surface, but for large metal items buried deep, they are awesome.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back