What's new

Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:

:icon_jokercolor: :tard: :tongue3: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :tard: :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

420
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

678 is my guess.


Gee thanks Nick, I didn't know you cared!
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

i will say 675
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

:icon_scratch:
ill take door #1 Alex no wait 3 no 2 D'OH


ill go with 272
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Thanks for the contest. I'll say 255.
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

456
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

380
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Ok people...it is now time see who our two winners are!!!!! Please stay tuned.......

Steve
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Postalamt said:

:D :D That one is funny! Is that your lucky number?

Steve
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Our two lucky winners are.......................fyrefighter17 :icon_king: and dasherhunting :thumbsup: !!

The actual number was 745 pennies, fyrefighter17 guessed 754, and dasherhunting guessed 759!

I want to thank everyone who played, it was just as fun for me to host the game. Think about it this way I just saved your knees from the bending down to dig them :D !

Thanks again!

Steve
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Congrats to the winners and tnx Goldiver...it was fun guessing and watching.
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

This was a cool contest. Real cool since I won lol . Thanks and it was super fun guessing lot easier than going through rolls from the bank. Dave :thumbsup:
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Thank you!!! :o

nice going all
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Steve,
I forgot about this but I was going to guess about 660 so I still would have lost. :wink:


Bob
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

recieved the coins today! thank you Steve ;D
 
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

fyrfighter17 said:
recieved the coins today! thank you Steve ;D

You are quite welcome! 8)

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom