What's new

Windy City Gold and Silver

Goldinwater

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst,Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 17.1 grams of 14kt , 21 silver coins with a 1921-s walking liberty, 1 silver ring , a silver medalion and several wheaties
 

Attachments

  • MVC-021S.webp
    MVC-021S.webp
    22 KB · Views: 842
Upvote 0
Super finds! That's a day anyone would be proud of.
 
WOW GIW......what some of us wouldn't
give for a day like that. Well done....
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wow some great finds. Take is more silver then I find in a year. Take me hunting. I can do a road trip this spring.....Matt
 
Thats a heavy ring, congratulations.
 
Outstanding and impressive. You hit pay dirt!!
 
Over 17g - sic and lovin that - classic hunt - hope I have the same luck on weekend ... :hello2:
 
Goldinwater, that is an impressive hunt!

Love those rings...and the silver coins!

Congrats on fine hunting!
Lorraine
 
nice rings ...congrats ! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom