What's new

Windy gold today...10 K

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:

It was another blustery late morning at the beach, but that sun was still shining to keep things warm.

Nice low tide so I was able to get out far onto the "muddy flats"; scanned the beach , spied a large trough , and decided to work around the trough as it receded with the tide.

Found the 10K ring about 6 " down ....stone missing:unhappysmiley:; I'd like to place an onyx in the center of this ring.

The sound of the ring was a "growly low tone"

Here's some pics

Thanks again for looking

Lorraine

DSCF2183.webp

DSCF2187.webp

DSCF2181.webp

DSCF2210.webp

DSCF2205.webp


DSCF2189.webp

davey jones crew.webp
 
Upvote 0
All gold is good some are just better then others. Your weather looks better then ours today.
 
you lucky bum
 
nice hit on the gold ring Lorraine,I bet that growly low tone was followed by a loud high pitch shriek ....yureka!!!!!
 
nicethread.gif
Congratulations
anim_63.gif
coolpics.gif
goodluck.gif
 
grtz on the ring...looks somewhat like the first ring i found last summer it was also 10k
download.webp
download1.webp
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Nice ring, dustytrails.

The ring I found is not very big...weighs only 1.27 gms.

I like to take close-up photos to show detail.

Lorraine
 
Lorraine , wow, another gold, after that PLat the other day is it new clubs for Hank? congrats - inspired me out the door to meet low tide in an hour.
 
:icon_thumright: Nice one! Gotta love those growly low tones! Hope you get lots more.
 
Nice congrats on the gold ring maybe the next one will have a big diamond in it
 
congrats on another great find.
 
Hey, Bob...I had almost gone to your favorite beach yesterday, but at the traffic light decided to head further down the road.... and got lucky.

Hope to see you soon on the "low flats"...nice low tides heading our way

Lorraine
 
Nice find, ole girl! :)
 
Congratulations on your Golden Ticket Lorraine! :icon_thumright:
 
Fine looking treasure, like the DJones ....kewl pic
 
Outstanding ring setting. Onyx, or aquamarine (if its a woman's ring) would look gorgeous in it. Keep the gold and platinum coming
 
Congratulation Lorraine you are on the roll leave some for me :laughing7:
 
Congratulation Lorraine you are on the roll leave some for me :laughing7:

I certainly will, B63....I'll PM you a map of where I left an 18k ring for you, my friend.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom