WINTER ADVENTURES WITH THE E-TRAC

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 3
ForumRunner_20130203_202540.png

ForumRunner_20130203_202552.png

ForumRunner_20130203_202603.png

Desperation will make us do some strange things, won't it. ;)

I tried for about 45 mins the other day, couldn't handle the cold.

More power to ya! :)

HH!

Desperation will make us do some strange things, won't it. ;)

I tried for about 45 mins the other day, couldn't handle the cold.

More power to ya! :)

HH!

yeah i couldnt wait any longer even though it was only 20 degrees

Not that i cant handle the cold, but how do you remove a plug when the ground is frozen? How do you fill that hole in once your dne?

Not that i cant handle the cold, but how do you remove a plug when the ground is frozen? How do you fill that hole in once your dne?

the ground is still pretty soft in most spots. i only dug in those spots and the ground that i did dig that was frozen was on a lake in the sand so the hole didnt have to be perfect just make sure you have a good shovel or jackhammer lol

the ground is still pretty soft in most spots. i only dug in those spots and the ground that i did dig that was frozen was on a lake in the sand so the hole didnt have to be perfect just make sure you have a good shovel or jackhammer lol

You better be careful, you're being watched!

SHERIFF_GUMBY.jpg

Better fill them holes proper! ;)

HH!

Good hunt !

I'd love to be detecting but we are froze solid for at least another month and a half ... :BangHead:

Good hunt !

I'd love to be detecting but we are froze solid for at least another month and a half ... :BangHead:

i just subscribed to you on you tube nice channel i surewill be happy when spring gets here

Good finds ! Hope y'all warm up soon :coffee2:

thanks i think its gonna get up in the 40's soon so hopefully i can get some more hun ts in soon

Nice finds! I would need a back hoe to dig today.

We had a heat wave today! 22 degrees this afternoon, now 17.8

you should have seen the people driving by looking lol they must have thought we were crazy :tard:

Now that is part of the fun of a winter hunt!

Glad you were able to get out, even though it was so cold..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back