Winter dry spell

This week - 1 1964 and 5 40% in 14 half dollar boxes. 4 silver rosies in 1 dime box. 21 wheat cents in a coin counter bag. In other words, #*&@!!

Last night found 7 silver dimes in $150 of MWRs.

It ebbs and flows with me.

- DS

Show off, lol, Joking:laughing7:. My week was rough too, 2 40's so far out of 6 boxes, going to pick up my $1000.00 bag of halves here in about an hour ( if it showed up today, was supossed to be there yesterday) if it has nothin, then it's 2 40's for the week, better than nothing, I guess. HH, Maverick.

Show off, lol, Joking:laughing7:. My week was rough too, 2 40's so far out of 6 boxes, going to pick up my $1000.00 bag of halves here in about an hour ( if it showed up today, was supossed to be there yesterday) if it has nothin, then it's 2 40's for the week, better than nothing, I guess. HH, Maverick.

I don't usually have good finds, so I was ecstatic, lol. Last big find for me was 3 war nickels in $50 last month and 13 90% halves a couple of months ago.

In my case, about $1.5k total volume.

Monday I got two full rolls of '64 Kennedies and 22 %40 in six CRW. Tuesday's box only had a commemorative, but I scored a '64 and a Ben from teller trays. Wednesday had two skunk boxes and two %40 teller trays. Thursday had 4 boxes with six '64, Walker, and 36 %40. Today's boxes didn't show up. My best week so far in this hobby. I hope the roller coaster ride is still going up the hill and not diving down the other side of the peak.

Monday I got two full rolls of '64 Kennedies and 22 %40 in six CRW. Tuesday's box only had a commemorative, but I scored a '64 and a Ben from teller trays. Wednesday had two skunk boxes and two %40 teller trays. Thursday had 4 boxes with six '64, Walker, and 36 %40. Today's boxes didn't show up. My best week so far in this hobby. I hope the roller coaster ride is still going up the hill and not diving down the other side of the peak.
GFY. Very nice! , any pics?

Last edited:
Its been a steady pick every week. iam doing 4 boxes of halfs and 2 bags of dimes each week. this weeks total was 13/ 40s 5/ 90s and 15/ dimes. one of the 90s was a 1893 expo commerative half, my second one. HH

I've had a pretty crazy CRHing week. I usually do 6 boxes of dimes a week.

Results from the past 2 weeks:
1 merc
12 rosies from box picking
Dream pick: $250 worth of CWR: 203 rosies:icon_thumleft:

I'm going through a winter dry spell b/c I'm just too damn sick to get out of the house!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back