What's new

Winter hunting in ND.

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
It's hard to believe that I'm still able to get out and hunt here in February, but I did so several times last week. Also it must have been unusual "abrator" because I picked up several along with some descent scrapers, a nice point and a Scoria bead.
 

Attachments

  • 2-20 1.webp
    2-20 1.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 370
  • 2-20 2.webp
    2-20 2.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 362
  • 2-20 3.webp
    2-20 3.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 2-20 4.webp
    2-20 4.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 400
  • 2-21 1.webp
    2-21 1.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 376
  • 2-21 2.webp
    2-21 2.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 361
  • 2-22 1.webp
    2-22 1.webp
    147.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 2-22 2.webp
    2-22 2.webp
    101.9 KB · Views: 365
  • 2-22 3.webp
    2-22 3.webp
    103.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 2-22 4.webp
    2-22 4.webp
    180.9 KB · Views: 362
  • 2-22 5.webp
    2-22 5.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 2-22 6.webp
    2-22 6.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0
VERY nice scoria "cheerio" bead
and a beautiful KFR triangle point
the first image really has a unique 'y' engraved on it
it also shows a lot of polish from use
it is really nice
larson1951
 
very nice, I'm with you on the winter although yours are usually extreme, here in the northeast its like April instead of Feb!
 
I love seeing these artifacts from ND :icon_thumright:. they are really interesting that piece with the Y marking is great :blob7:, the bead is fantastic :headbang:, that is really a nice point also :wink:. You guy's keep finding that stuff we do enjoy seeing it.
 
Nice triangle. Really pretty material you guys have up there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom