What's new

Winter preview

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the first measurable snow down at our level last night. We had more fall last year at this same time, and winter was pretty much over after that.
 

Attachments

  • 10-9a.webp
    10-9a.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 10-9b.webp
    10-9b.webp
    104.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 10-9c.webp
    10-9c.webp
    149.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 10-9d.webp
    10-9d.webp
    103 KB · Views: 86
  • 10-9e.webp
    10-9e.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 84
wow frame that picture and sell it beautiful
 
I went to Central City today. I saw snow covered vehicles coming down Clear Creek Canyon, but no snow stuck to the earth down here yet. Gonna be down to 20° tonight down here they're saying.
 
Those sure are beautiful, but dang, I am not ready for that!
 
I always love the reflection shots on lakes - Beautiful!:hello2:
 
10-10b.webp10-10c.webpPretty much melted off here in the valley, but snow showers in the forecast for the rest of the week, which really won't amount to much below 10,000ft. (I hope!)
 
Those sure are beautiful, but dang, I am not ready for that!

Yep, agreed x 1000. Cats and 'coons are hairing up for winter, big time.

Everything I see outside is telling me we have a cold, nasty winter coming. :BangHead:
 
Those a amazing photos! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom