❎ SOLD Wireless Headphone anyone?

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOR SALE Wireless Headphone anyone?

I currently have one set made up for sale . Comes with (1) Very light Adjustable Bluetooth over the ear headphones with VOLUME control (1)3.5 to 6.35 jack adapter. (1) Bluetooth transmitter (2) USB cables for recharging headphones and transmitter (1)adhesive velcro patch to attach transmitter to your detector if you so choose. I have experienced no so-called lag or interference with these in case you're wondering. Should work with any detector type. I know it works with both my Sovereign and Etrac. PRICE is $57 without original box OR $59 with original box. INCLUDES SHIPPING to lower 48 US states. PRICE IS FIRM ...You will hate using corded headphones after you use these! I will have a few more later not sure when.

CONTACT ME BEFORE PAYING! PAYPAL ONLY!
If you have never used them you will wonder how you ever did without once you try them.

Attachments

• DSCN1458.JPG
    DSCN1458.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN1459.JPG
    DSCN1459.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN1460.JPG
    DSCN1460.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I SEE SOME ON FEEBAY SELLIN IN THE 30.00 RANGE, THEY WERE WHITES. WHAT KIND OF WIRELESS DO YOU USE ?

Frankyg

Jan 20, 2013
Isle Of Anglesey
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
GTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a great set from a website called'Highland Innovation' in the UK. I used them for years but in the end got fed up charging the batteries for the headphones and the connector. In the end I bought a small extension cable for my wired headphones and now I don't bother with my wireless ones. I'm thinking about putting them on e-bay but If anyone wants to buy them, let me know...
Regards
Frank

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find that having tangled cords and getting it caught on me and everything else while I'm detecting to be more of a hassle than charging my headphones for a few hours while I'm at home and doing other things. I also hate trying to dig and the cord constantly getting in the way unless I plan/rearrange everything before I kneel. I'll never go back to corded phones. I've tasted the freedom of wireless detecting. You got a pic of them? I have two pairs of headphones, although I had no problem keeping the one pair charged: I plug them in every time I get home: they are always ready next time I hunt.
I've got a great set from a website called'Highland Innovation' in the UK. I used them for years but in the end got fed up charging the batteries for the headphones and the connector. In the end I bought a small extension cable for my wired headphones and now I don't bother with my wireless ones. I'm thinking about putting them on e-bay but If anyone wants to buy them, let me know...
Regards
Frank

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? I have been searching ebay constantly for headphones with a portable transmitter and I haven't seen anything that cheap that wasn't infrared (IR) or FM radio headphones which can be rigged to work but sound like crap. Seems a while back everyone on here was talking about wireless. I bought a set from a guy who was selling them here and on a website. He hasn't gotten anymore for quite a while. I bought one pair from him and I have been using them exclusively ever since. Had to use a pair of corded one time as I forgot my wireless, I hated it...I thought about selling some here but doesn't sound like anyone might be that interested. I will have a few to sell at some point if anyone chimes in...They are Bluetooth wireless with portable transmitter and volume control.
I SEE SOME ON FEEBAY SELLIN IN THE 30.00 RANGE, THEY WERE WHITES. WHAT KIND OF WIRELESS DO YOU USE ?

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the whites on feebay were corded----i gotta get some wireless for my dfx--birthday coming--:occasion14:

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? I have been searching ebay constantly for headphones with a portable transmitter and I haven't seen anything that cheap that wasn't infrared (IR) or FM radio headphones which can be rigged to work but sound like crap. Seems a while back everyone on here was talking about wireless. I bought a set from a guy who was selling them here and on a website. He hasn't gotten anymore for quite a while. I bought one pair from him and I have been using them exclusively ever since. Had to use a pair of corded one time as I forgot my wireless, I hated it...I thought about selling some here but doesn't sound like anyone might be that interested. I will have a few to sell at some point if anyone chimes in...They are Bluetooth wireless with portable transmitter and volume control.

Wireless just makes sense to me -with no cord/cable to hang up- it makes me want to get them but what your talking about- bluetooth and all, isn't that expensive? What did you pay for yours? What do you think is a fair amount to pay for them? thanks, yelnif...

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can put together a decent set for pretty cheap less than half what a new corded "made for metal detectors" set of headphones. I might have a few to sell in the near future. I'd love to get some fellow detectorists going on them...they are AWESOME! Can't believe more aren't using them. PM me for price quote and I'll save you one..:metaldetector:

Last edited:

Garytopman

Jan 3, 2011
Moscow
Detector(s) used
AKA-Signum,Sorex Pro,Kondor.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is an interest in dealing on several pairs of wireless headphones.Detailes to be discussed in p.m.Thanks.
[] -

Last edited:

baddad

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2012
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites xlt bullseye2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

hey if you get a set to sell let me know thanks

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND infrared (IR) will not work unless headphones and source are lined up (line of site)
hey if you get a set to sell let me know thanks

goldman55

Sep 25, 2010
cincinnati
Detector(s) used
T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone tried the TDK WR700 wireless headphones? More money like $129. man i wish they would just make them to use wireless . I would be interested in the one's here.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread