What's new

wish I could find the other half of this

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
went out for an hour this morning
I will post more pictures later
check out this (half) bone game piece
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0459.webp
    IMG_0459.webp
    140.9 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_0460.webp
    IMG_0460.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 381
Upvote 0
Man, that would have been a killer piece with the "sun rays" and tally marks as well. Very cool piece larson.
 
Larson
That would have been a banner find for your collection. I wish you would do a big post with just all bone.You have found some amazing things. We have large sites like yours.The diffrence is our sites are covered in mussel shells and pottery. Not near the bison bone. Enjoy seeing.
Our corn is over 5 feet now !!!!

later,
TnMountains
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom