What's new

Wish Me LUCK! Tonights my 20 year High School Reunion!!!! I will follow up with how

PI PETE

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
550
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wish Me LUCK! Tonights my 20 year High School Reunion!!!! I will follow up with how with how it goes!!!
 
It was good! Met one friend that I was happy to see! His name was Matt and he became a GI doctor. I was disappointed that Lincoln, Brain, Steve, Rob, and Kent did not make it.

But I had like three people call me out and say hi and I made an effort to seek out at least 7 good friends to say hi as well!

Definitely worth it and I recommend anyone to connect with the friends of the past to enjoy memories!
 
Pedrod said:
It was good! Met one friend that I was happy to see! His name was Matt and he became a GI doctor. I was disappointed that Lincoln, Brain, Steve, Rob, and Kent did not make it.

But I had like three people call me out and say hi and I made an effort to seek out at least 7 good friends to say hi as well!

Definitely worth it and I recommend anyone to connect with the friends of the past to enjoy memories!


What?
 
Don't you think if they were friends to begin with you would have never lost contact. :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

Now my group of childhood friends are still intact, so no need to go to a school and hunt anyone else down. If schoolmates want to contact me, all they have to do is google :laughing7: They are nothing more than acquaintances anyway :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom