What's new

WONDERFUL to be back online!

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
It's amazing how much this site means to me. I MISSED reading it twice a day or so.

GLAD that you have the kinks (Whatever they were) worked out and are back on the net again. :-)
 
Upvote 0
I agree. I checked every day to see when it was back on line. Just happened to check now and here we are! :hello2: :hello2:
 
Ah, we are back. Maybe this chased all the newbies away. :D
 
WOOHOO no more withdrawals! Glad to be back online! ;D
 
Very glad too see that it's back up.
Sure was a mystery what happened. First I read that the site was hacked,and the hacker was named.
There were some anti-Tnet U-tube videos as well.
Even looked like at some point that the authorities or whatever were called in. :help:
Then it turns out to be a worn out part that shut the site down. :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich
 
Good job to Marc and everyone involved in getting TN back on line. :icon_thumleft: Now lets see some posts. :D
 
What did we do before T-Net forum? Great job getting the site back on line.

Thanks Marc


Gordon and Tanner
 
mountainman 2 said:
Good job to Marc and everyone involved in getting TN back on line. :icon_thumleft: Now lets see some posts. :D

I have to agree..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great Job Marc, A Raid controller can cause all kinds of havoc.
 
Yay we're back! I love reading this site, without it I was actually ya know... getting stuff done around the house! Crazy ;)
 
Glad things are up and running again.
 
Thanks Marc and crew!!!

Hello to all and I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I agree! I missed the old place. Hello to everyone.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom