What's new

WOO HOO, Finally Found a 1970s

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I went on a road trip to visit my daughter. I only had to drive 500 miles but I FINALLY found a 1970s. :thumbsup: Man is it pretty. I also found 5 BU Statue of Liberty proof comms. Also found some 1964's and a roll of 40's (nnot all at once). I still have a lot of banks to hit before I get home. :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
SOUNDS GO SF!!! KEEP US POSTED. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU FIND.

-GOLDEN SILVER
 
My turn now. I've found half dozen 70D's but no S yet. Congrats, Mark
 
Crazy cool finds... hope they keep up for you.

You'll have to pic us when you get them back home. I like commems. ;)

~Dave
 
Congrats on that "70-S, SF. That is some kinda milestone. I'm jealous.

AMC
 
I rolled through 670 in loose and HR's yesterday. 9 - 40's and 2 1964's. We are going to a pretty good size city today an hour away. I'll let you know what happens.
 
Congrats!!
Seven O's are hard to come by!
No banks open here.
Going thru withdrawl.
Gas is gold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom