What's new

WOO HOO! Silver at $14 an oz!

But premiums on silver are down a LOT. Eagles are lower now than when silver was at $12.85. :-(

I think we'll see a run though. And long term? I'm still a BIG believer, as the super inflation attitude of Barrack Hussein Osama (I Mean Obama) is going to bring BIG inflation to america within 2 years.

IMHO.
 
jrf30 said:
But premiums on silver are down a LOT. Eagles are lower now than when silver was at $12.85. :-(

I think we'll see a run though. And long term? I'm still a BIG believer, as the super inflation attitude of Barrack Hussein Osama (I Mean Obama) is going to bring BIG inflation to america within 2 years.

IMHO.

The thing I don't get INFALTION should be sky rocketing right now, gold and silver should be much higher. It just doesn't add up.

And the premiums are skewed also. I went to my monthly coin show in Albany NY this past weekend(Largest monthly show in NYS) the bullion buyer was paying $10.20 per $ of 90% with silver at $12.79. When silver was at $11.35 He was paying $10.15 per $ of 90%. it just doesn't add up...


Who knows I sure the HELL don't

Jason
 
I would not sell my silver even if it went to $20.00 per oz.
The word I getting is that silver and gold could be at an all
time high by Dec. That would make for a nice Christmas.

Clayton
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom