What's new

Wooden balls?t

aturner3739

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
I found these while digging when detecting. Any ideas? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545600765.993246.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545600780.482922.webp
 
Wooden balls, Huh.
 
Upvote 0
what six are they? worn bennington marbles perhaps or other clay?
 
Upvote 0
i mean what "size"
 
Upvote 0
Deer droppings ?
 
Upvote 0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545615507.279198.webp
I added a penny to the picture so you can see the relative size. At first I thought the white one was wood but looking at it again I actually have no clue. One of the black ones has a hole on both ends so it may even be a bead?
 
Upvote 0
Were they in the same hole. HMMMMM?
 
Upvote 0
I am pretty sure they are old clay marbles the large white one was the Shooter and the smaller ones were what you hit to knock out of the circle to claim.
 
Upvote 0
Old potatoes?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom