What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Woods at work

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Is this a plow part or something else? It seems bent and not suppose to look this way. On the back it does have welds on both side from someone .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2896.webp
    IMG_2896.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2897.webp
    IMG_2897.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I don't think it's a plow part, but I don't know what it is. The cross piece looks like the spare tire retainer under my truck, but I don't think that's what yours is.
 
Upvote 0
I don't think it's a plow part, but I don't know what it is. The cross piece looks like the spare tire retainer under my truck, but I don't think that's what yours is.
Yes it does look like it would hold a tire or something
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom