What's new

WooT!..Another net weight!

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I went for a dig this beautiful Texas day..and scored!I have been blessed by the flint gods....I found another limestone net weight,not 50 feet from the spot where I found the last one.One more notch in my net weight belt...lol..Plus I was given a broke(found in the hole I just left..lol)By my best bud...all in all a great day diggin with great friends....
P1020446.jpg

P1020447.jpg


Now this one is cool...Knife on one end scraprer?on the other.
P1020448.jpg

P1020449.jpg

P1020450.jpg

P1020451.jpg

P1020452.jpg


P1020453.jpg

P1020454.jpg

P1020455.jpg

P1020456.jpg


I am Blessed to live in Texas!!!!!
P1020478.jpg
 
Upvote 0
nice, looks like you've got a hot spot!
 
I like those net weights. They are an easy item to pass on if you have never seen one. The one I have is just like that but 1/4 the size.
Cheers and good score n Texas !
 
Thanx guys...That is the truth they are easy to miss,this one made it to my tarp,almost got away...Almost...lol...When I first found one my diggin partner and I went round and round bout it being an artifact..I won and this seals it...Now he looks more thoroughly. lol..

I would love to see the one ya have if ya get a chance....Thanx again guys..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom