words cannot describe tonites hunt

Montana Jim said:
I guess words cannot reply then... so...
i have to wait until tommarrow to show you iam in remorse

:o at >:( , ;D :tard: heck, might as well throw this one in too :coffee2: Didn't have your detector confiscated or get thrown in jail, did you? If not it couldn't be that bad. Refer to rule #1, A bad day detecting, is better than a good day at work.

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
get rid of the stick with batteries ... LOL ... :wink: :D ;D

I got a Minelab for sale ... I will set up a payment program for you if you like ... :thumbsup:

OH YEA ... aa ALWAYS finds the GOOD stuff ...

Nick
daytondigger said:
:o at >:( , ;D :tard: heck, might as well throw this one in too :coffee2: Didn't have your detector confiscated or get thrown in jail, did you? If not it couldn't be that bad. Refer to rule #1, A bad day detecting, is better than a good day at work.
i almost threw away my Garrett :o

I feel your pain, literally. I too had a bad hunt tonight but I was deer hunting. Everything that could have went wrong...DID, including me falling out of the tree. I am not giving up and I am sure you won't either. Here's to a great day for you detecting on your next hunt. :coffee2:

Wallhangers said:
I feel your pain, literally. I too had a bad hunt tonight but I was deer hunting. Everything that could have went wrong...DID, including me falling out of the tree. I am not giving up and I am sure you won't either. Here's to a great day for you detecting on your next hunt. :coffee2:
:o

Okay....take some deep breaths AFTER you safely stow the garrett.....I can not wait to hear this story! :tongue3:

DD-777 said:
Be cool homeslice - don't throw that Garrett away just yet... :wink:
dat Wheresthegoodstuff done whipped my arse again

I got 1 zinc penny,2 sinkers and a fishing lure in 2.5 hours. ya got to expect some bad days no matter what.

better luck next time.

Mirage said:
oh, it can't be that bad. Last time you posted about his @sswuppin I was very surpised to see the simple finds he made. :thumbsup: ;D
i found a 1919 wheat and right behind me he found a 1914

Today I found about seven ziptops, 199 pull tabs, one 1975 memorial, and the only bright spot was my first lipstick tube(kinda old and nice looking)- but seriously, only one penny today.

Good luck,
HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back