🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-820.JPG
photo-818.JPG
photo-819.JPG photo-817.JPG photo-816.JPG photo-815.JPG photo-814.JPG
Got in the water today for a snorkel and freedove some bottles. My favorite was the Clarke's world famed blood mixture. It was an english patent medicine. Total quackery !! Claimed to do alot, but actually didnt do much of anything. Plenty of info online. Got a large internal thread bottle, moorhoouse bro. Also from england. Got some cokes (not pictured) and what I think is some kind of french canning jar. Or maybe its some kind of food jar or preserves ? It was a beautiful day in the water !! Warming up now so its time to dive bottles. This was the first time ive taken my boss bottle diving !! He loved it and I got paid to do it.

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are really cool! And in great shape. Used to love snorkeling in the Carib. Never looked for bottles, though. Nice finds! Sounds like you have a decent boss.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. I love those quack medicines.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys !! It sure was beautiful out there, water is warming. After irma the water was murky for weeks, then it got colder and the days were shorter, and I just didnt get in the water to much. Now it is time to get in. Irma has moved the bottles all over and its amazing to see so many. Even the boss who had never done this was impressed with how many bottles had been uncovered. Wadeing and snorkeling work well !!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
4 years from now I will hopefully be living down there and digging the giant privy of the Gulf of Mexico as a retiree! Nice finds. Instead of slinging dirt I will be slinging sand! Good luck and be safe out there. Jgas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread