What's new

World's Fair Token

CoilToTheSoil

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
702
Reaction score
914
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a fun little scouting trip and decided to bring the deus while I wandered. First hit was this 1939 New York Worlds Fair Souveneir. Thought it was pretty neat :) HH





Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 28
A great find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on that cool token. :icon_thumleft:
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice find CoilToTheSoil! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice job on the Worlds Fair token.
 
Sweet!! These are the kind of finds I like to find. I found a metal from the Chicago World Fair from 1934 for a baby contest a few weeks back. True pieces of history in my book.
Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom