What's new

Worst CRH Week Since I Started In August 2010

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Not sure why my coin supplier didn't get the memo that all February boxes are to be loaded with silver as so many of you in here have experienced! At any rate, I hope next week turns up, this week was horrible to say the least! :'(

Box #1: [1] 40%er (brinks)
Box #2: skunk (fed)
Box #3: [1] 40%er (brinks)
Box #4: skunk (brinks)
Box #5: skunk (fed)
Box #6: skunk (fed)
Box #7: skunk (fed)
Box #8: skunk (fed)

I also found [2] 40%ers at bank stops this week.

[4] 40%ers for the week, that's it! I have had 14 skunks in a row from the flat fed boxes with the yellow NF String rolls, which is my longest skunk streak ever by far (previous skunk streak was 7 boxes)!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Upvote 0
fistfulladirt said:
You do realize what NFS stands for, I'm sure.
[/quote

No, what does it stand for?
 
Join the club!! 8 Skunks for me in the last 4 weeks (2 boxes a week) :(
 
Hang on Silver Surfer--your luck will change! Any box you pick up could be the dream box of the year! Last week we were doing so poorly on finds that Mr. Apush poured a tad of my Modelo on top of my box for good luck (yeah, he was a bit off that night--too many Bud Lights). :laughing7: Did not pan out that evening, but our next week was fairly good. Keep the faith.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom