What's new

Worth grading?

Aceinthehole

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these roll hunting. Does anyone think they’re worth getting graded? The steps shot is of the 56.
 

Attachments

  • 68DA5D02-DC84-47B3-A590-679911A9D256.webp
    68DA5D02-DC84-47B3-A590-679911A9D256.webp
    554.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 8A1CDFF9-F569-45FC-9AE5-CFDA79FDD8B4.webp
    8A1CDFF9-F569-45FC-9AE5-CFDA79FDD8B4.webp
    627.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 2F6D4DF0-D4E1-42B8-A927-BCE3FE8AD42F.webp
    2F6D4DF0-D4E1-42B8-A927-BCE3FE8AD42F.webp
    539.8 KB · Views: 108
  • F3AAFDC4-0F8E-4765-8075-6DEF5BCC0337.webp
    F3AAFDC4-0F8E-4765-8075-6DEF5BCC0337.webp
    594.7 KB · Views: 107
  • F67C819D-8D5B-40A9-A78A-2EBCA4D23874.webp
    F67C819D-8D5B-40A9-A78A-2EBCA4D23874.webp
    471.1 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
I'm not 100% positive but I'd imagine the grading of either coin would come in about AU... However the cost of grading would be more than what either are worth.
 
Stick in a flip and call it a day until you find better examples to replace them with. I can't imagine there is a strong market for 1-Step '56 Jefferson nickels. Nice pics by the way. What do you use?
 
Stick in a flip and call it a day until you find better examples to replace them with. I can't imagine there is a strong market for 1-Step '56 Jefferson nickels. Nice pics by the way. What do you use?

Thanks for the advice. I am using an iPhone 7 with available light and a macro attachment for the close-ups.
 
I'm not 100% positive but I'd imagine the grading of either coin would come in about AU... However the cost of grading would be more than what either are worth.

I will settle for AU and put them in my book. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom