What's new

Worth Reading??

VERODIGDUG

Full Member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this book at a yard sale. Anyone here read it and if so is it worth the read?? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421806012.426543.webp
 
You bet it is! Written by the dean of treasure hunting!
I own a copy read it many times.
 
Yep. But it goes against this site. He advises "keep your finds a secret".
 
Thanks! Will do!!
 
yep own it and he's a wise man! :)
 
I bought one at a yard sale also, the best advice he gives is if you find some treasure, keep your mouth shut! Good Luck!
 
And that's harder than you would think. :wink:
 
For many that book is "the Holy Grail " of vintage metal detecting books ! Nice Find . (Well worth reading !!!)
 
I dug a fruit jar full of gold coins at an old homestead in northern NY about ten years ago and I told all my friends and family and now all of Tnet knows about it too. Hat's off to Karl. But I never read his book.
 
#6 is even better. PM me if you're interested.
 
I will boatload I'm gonna finish 7 first but i def am interested in 6 considering the author even says 6 was better...
 
Get your hands on any books about the hobby. You won't see me doing the "Happy Dance" at a beach when I find the big one. You never know who is watching.
 
True!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom