worth tradeing

Hi Mike, if you need to cherry pick because of getting up and down the DFX is for you. My DFX has the stock coil and the 4X6 sniper which is really sweet in the trash. You can swing along picking quarters and dimes all day till those screw caps come around. I would not get rid of the Tiger Shark, ever............Starting in April the Tesoro water detectors will be hard wired so ours will be worth more than we paid for them new. :thumbsup:

Well your not going to be able to take the DFX into the surf and get it wet like that Tiger Shark but if you do not wade out much then I do not think you would regret the trade at all. Your going to have to get to know the DFX where as the Tesoros are alot easier to use. If you do it take your time and learn the DFX and with all of the extra coils for the DFX you will probably be happier in the long run. Just my 2 cents, Tim

the dfx is a great unit I would trade in a second

In my very, very biased opinion: hell yes! :headbang:

You won't learn it over night, and Digging Deeper with the DFX is must reading. But, oncd you start to learn it, you wil find you have the most capable machine around. Of course, I'm biased - did I mention that? :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back