Would/Could You Use This?

Looks awesome! The text says it's not for sale yet...orders to be taken in September.

Last edited:
I could use one to get my dredge to the mining claim right now. How much they want for this?

Looks pretty cool, but also very easy to build yourself. This is just a wheel attached to a few poles and a harness that could easily be substituted with two strings. No matter how little they charge for it I say I can build it for cheaper :) But the idea is nice.

Sure glad they have that reflector for rear visibility. Why it even looks like they got turn signals on that thing.......:tongue3: ........probably should have a fender over that tire too..........:tongue3:

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 3.24.19 AM.png

Last edited:
Well, still haven't watched the video, but I had also thought of using a cart long ago. Never could decide if it would have been better to have a 1-wheel for mobility/maneuverability, a 2-wheel for a little more stability on wider paths, or a 4-wheel for the ultimate in laziness. :tongue3:

Looking back, it would have been nice to just go prospecting!! :occasion14:

The brake on the rear wheel is fine, where is the lever for using the brake?
I would like to know the weight of the unit during any of the walking pictured in the video.
100 pounds is always 100 lbs though some of the weight is shared with the ground. I would expect it would pitch a person forward under certain extreme conditions. The quick release harness is a plus, I would think a person would want to use a pair of very sturdy hiking staffs (the woman walking through the young saplings in the video is using the saplings to steady herself).

I would think a lot of wise consideration would be necessary when in really rugged country. Interesting just the same.....63bkpkr

The Cartels will love them! Now their' Mules can have Mules to help them get 2 to 3 times the amount of illegal drugs across the border.;D

Frank

These are already for sale. Not this brand, but quite a few companies make them

The brake on the rear wheel is fine, where is the lever for using the brake?
I would like to know the weight of the unit during any of the walking pictured in the video.
100 pounds is always 100 lbs though some of the weight is shared with the ground. I would expect it would pitch a person forward under certain extreme conditions. The quick release harness is a plus, I would think a person would want to use a pair of very sturdy hiking staffs (the woman walking through the young saplings in the video is using the saplings to steady herself).

I would think a lot of wise consideration would be necessary when in really rugged country. Interesting just the same.....63bkpkr

In the video, he's holding a control in his hand. I thought it was motorized at first, but it's the brake control.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back